The Aspire K3 Clearomizer Tank
The Aspire K3 tank has four components: mouthpiece, glass tank, atomizer coil head, and base.
How To Refill The Aspire K3 Clearomizer Tank
- Twist the base to remove it from the glass section.
- Drip juice into the space between the chimney and the exterior glass. Be careful not to get any liquid into the chimney.
- Screw the base back into the tank.
How To Replace The Aspire K3 Coil
- Remove the base from the glass section.
- Twist the coil to unscrew it from the base.
- Attach a fresh coil to the base.
- Put the base and the glass section back together.
How To Prime The Aspire K3 Coil
- Place the end of your dropper on top of the atomizer and add five to six drops of e-juice to the wick.
- Locate the juice holes around the atomizer and soak the wick with e-liquid as well.
Make sure that the organic cotton wick of the Aspire K3 coil is well-saturated before vaping it for the first time.
Aspire K3 Clearomizer Tank Specifications:
- Tank capacity: 2ml
- Tank material: Pyrex glass
- Coil: Kanthal BVC
- Wick: organic cotton
- Atomizer resistance: 1.8 ohms
- Tank dimensions: 55mm x 18mm
Colors: black and silver
Replaceable 510 Drip Tip
On top of the device is a removable plastic drip tip with O-ring seal to hold it in place and prevent leaks. You can replace it with any 510-style mouthpiece available on the market.
2ml Pyrex Glass Tank
The main tank houses the central chimney and juice reservoir, enclosed in Pyrex glass. It can store up to 2ml of e-juice which should last around three days. Since the glass exterior is part of the tank and cannot be disassembled, it can be quite challenging to wash and clean.
Compared to other tanks, the Aspire K3 has less metal hardware and more clear glass which gives you a more accurate estimation of how much liquid is left in the chamber.
Compared to the slim 59mm by 15mm Aspire K2 tank, the K3 looks more like a standard clearomizer tank measuring 55mm tall and 18mm in diameter. With more space between the chimney and the glass, it's easier to fit in a liquid dropper when filling the tank.
1.8Ω Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC)
Unlike the K2 tank that comes with the older 1.6Ω Aspire ET-S BVC coil, the K3 tank uses a 1.8Ω Aspire Nautilus BVC coil which is designed to last longer while creating the purest and cleanest flavors. Nautilus coils are very popular so you can easily find a replacement for your K3 atomizer when it wears out. Aspire Nautilus coils are made of Kanthal wire vertically arranged with organic cotton wicks for premium flavors.
Around the atomizer are four huge holes that draw the juice into the wicks and keep them well saturated. The top of the coil has a silicone stopper that works as spit-back protection while the bottom is threaded so you can easily replace it.
Fixed Airflow Holes
Around the base of the tank features four fixed air holes. Although you cannot adjust the size of the holes (like in higher end tanks), the draw is perfect for first-time vapers who are used to the sensation of pulling from a combustible cigarette.
Under the tank is a 510 contact pin with clean threads that fit flush into the Aspire K3 battery.
The Aspire K3 tank is available in black and silver colors.
Aspire K3 Clearomizer Tank Features:
- Easy to refill
- Easy to replace coils
- Pyrex glass tank with 2ml liquid capacity
- Aspire BVC technology
- Kanthal coil wrapped with organic cotton wick
- Four large juice holes
- Resistance: 1.8 ohms
- Four fixed airflow holes at the base
- Removable 510 drip tip
- Height: 55mm
- Diameter: 18mm